Portraits that will Touch your Heart, add Beauty to your home and become a Lifetime Treasure

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jessica's Cinderella session


CINDERELLA SESSION
by www.lucidumas.com

Jessica is the oldest of 6 in a very special family. I was blessed to photograph her first communion and have been so thrilled to do the same for each of her sibling's as well as family portraits of the entire gang over the last umpteen (I think it is a word, look it up) years. So photographing her senior portrait was so exciting for me!


She is very much a girly girl and when I mentioned the idea of wildflowers, her mom and I thought that a Cinderella theme would fit her to a tee. Imagine my joy when I visited the location we selected months ago with the hope of some wildflowers to see at least 5o trees in full bloom. I could not wait for the session the next day.


Jess was a dream to photograph, the "woodland" creatures…bunnies and birds and squirrels…were in abundance with is not always the case in San Diego. At one point, the scene and this lovely young woman in it were so beautiful, I almost cried.


Oh I love my job! Thank you Jessica and Barbara. Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment