Portraits that will Touch your Heart, add Beauty to your home and become a Lifetime Treasure

Monday, June 11, 2012

Einstein's Big Fat Greek Wedding Gala

Wow, what a blast to the past. The Hall of Champions in Balboa Park was decorated like a late 80's Greek  wedding, including the blue and white icing and fountain decorating the cake, grecian statuary with flower arrangements filled with blue carnations, babies breath and white lilies. And of course the attendees were decked out in their ruffled shirts, big hair, bright bridesmaid dresses and the occasional greek god and goddess.

Of course, the auction to raise money for the school was a big success. There were so many amazing items to bid on and I know the committee worked very hard to put together this wonderful evening.

I personally had the feeling I was back in time because it just so happened that two of my favorite vendors from when I was photographing weddings every weekend in the 80s and 90s, DJ Toby Russell from Eventavision and florist Jinna from Thomas Bike Shop, were volunteering their talents as well.

Thanks for everyone that signed up for my "Buy it Now" the portrait session. Please contact me asap at 619-233-9390 to validate the certificate.

Click Here to View Gallery








No comments:

Post a Comment