Portraits that will Touch your Heart, add Beauty to your home and become a Lifetime Treasure

Friday, October 5, 2012

I have been volunteering lately for fundraising events and sharing about them. I realize that I haven't posted many of my recent images. Thought I would create a wee gallery for my followers to enjoy.

This session was in Beaver Creek/ Vail Colorado area with one of my VIP clients, The Mainos, who moved away from San Diego to Denver a few years ago. I loved photographing in this most gorgeous area. I have to mention that this little 3 year old is in love with the moon and is gazing at it in this first image. As a moon fan myself, it was sweet to see this and catch the moment.





My long time collegue and friend Dennis Jones took me to Grand Mesa a few days later and to say there was a "riot of color" as you can see is an understatement. It took my breath away!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment