Portraits that will Touch your Heart, add Beauty to your home and become a Lifetime Treasure

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hawaiian Paradise in Del Mar

 I almost thought I was in Hawaii at the Del Mar Hilton on Sunday. It was actually a gala for the Parent Connection but the music, the flower leis and the Hawaiian dresses worn by the guest made it seem like a lovely day on the islands.  There was a ukulele player, chair massages and other fun activities. During lunch there was Hula by Huapala "Sweetheart" Dancers.

 Though Family Portraits and Children's Photography are my specialty, I enjoy volunteering to photograph and offer my gift certificates for auctions at events like these. I always meet lots of great people. Thanks Renee Zau for including me!
CLICK HERE for Gallery of Images

No comments:

Post a Comment