Portraits that will Touch your Heart, add Beauty to your home and become a Lifetime Treasure

Friday, June 13, 2014

Was is Rio or Einstein Academy's Gala?

Colorful, festive and fun…that is how I would describe the "A Night in Rio" Gala put on by the Friend's of Einstein Academy. There was an abundance of auction items, art created by the classes, food, drinks and great guests at this June 7th event. I must say that this group seems to have a lot to talk about and laugh about all night long. Everyone seemed to have a great time.

Once again I donated my photography services and 10 Buy it Now Family Portrait Sessions which is a $500 voucher for a $100 donation to Einstein's that evening. There are a few left so I will extend this opportunity through the end of June. Contact me at 619-233-9390 if you are ready for special portrait session that will benefit a great school.
CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY


CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY

No comments:

Post a Comment