Portraits that will Touch your Heart, add Beauty to your home and become a Lifetime Treasure

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Take My Hand/ Nine Girls Ask 2015

The theme was "Take My Hand" for the 7th annual Nine Girls Ask for a cure for Ovarian Cancer luncheon. Joan Wyllie and her team of volunteers once again created an amazing event to help find a cure and to offer support and hope for women battling this "not so silent" disease.

The morning started with champagne, boutique shopping and silent auction items.

The guests were welcomed into the ballroom by guitarist and lead singer, "Super Diamond's" Randy Cordera from San Franscisco.  Inspiration came from a discussion between Liz Laats, survivor of Ovarian Cancer and Kelly Corrigan, NYT Best Selling Author. They invited everyone to take their hands and find a cure. After the program there was a hotly contested Live Auction with great items.
I am so honored to be a part of this event every year.

Click to View Entire Gallery




Click to View Entire Gallery





2 comments:

  1. This is a great write up, I was also a victim, having ovarian cancer for many years.Trying to conceive was so hard. My difficulty was not only getting pregnant, but keeping the pregnancy. I occasionally had reoccurring bouts with dysfunctional uterine bleeding due to a lot of complications. I even came close to having a hysterectomy, but due to future/possible complications, I refused. I learned about some herbs mixture prepared by Dr. Jose and that was my breakthrough to a long standing problem. I already gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, very healthy, happy, and bright. I forgot to mention that my non-existent sex drive returned within just a few weeks of starting the herbs, this was a pleasant surprise. If interested and ready to give a try, write to my doctor joseherbals28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an Amazing post with us, If you want to hire professional studio for product photography services, Please visit Two O Nine. Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete